WE ARE HIRING
Real Estate Agent – New or Experienced!
Coldwell Banker Bermuda Realty (CBBR ) is the number one real estate company on the island. We are the top leaders in agent count, units sold, and closed sales volume.
We are seeking new and experienced real estate agents to join our team.
Agents will represent home sellers and work with buyers in real estate transactions. This will include educating the seller about the market, pricing the property managing the marketing of the listing, negotiation with potential buyers, coordinating with third party entities, and managing transaction paperwork.
Additionally, agents will perform strategic prospecting methods to find new clients and customers who are interested in selling or buying real estate.
Applicants without a real estate license can apply. However, you will need a license to become a real estate agent.
Becoming a real estate agent is not just a career change, it is a lifestyle choice. If you are an organized and disciplined individual, tired of the 9-to-5 grind, working for others, and being stuck in the office, then this lifestyle is a great fit for you.
Coldwell Banker Bermuda Realty gives you access to the industry’s leading technology to help you optimize your workflow from lead-to-close. In addition to technology access, CBBR provides sales training. We ensure our team members, new and seasoned, have training, knowledge, and mentoring so they can thrive in their careers.
You can develop a robust business network, earn an income without limitation, and enjoy the flexibility of your own schedule.
We will show you how this is possible.
- Prospect and lead generation through in-person meetings, phone calls, digital media, open houses, and more.
- Representing sellers and working with buyers from start and close real estate transactions.
- Foster client relationships.
- Negotiate sale and purchase agreements, manage client issues, and coordinate with third party entities.
- Active real estate agent or have the will to obtain a license (we can help).
- Self-disciplined and motivated person with the willingness to learn and excel in their field.
- A great communicator who loves working with people.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an appetite for learning new skills.
- Optimistic, hardworking, detail-oriented, and comfortable with technology.
- Someone with an extensive SOI (sphere of influence)
- Someone that is dedicated to networking, making presentations and using the tools
Real Estate Agents are independent contractors, not provided a salary or hourly wage. This however also means your income potential has no limit.
About Coldwell Banker Bermuda Realty
Who you work for matters!
Since 1953, we have been the leading real estate firm in Bermuda. Today, we are the largest in Bermuda with a team of highly experienced specialists who are dedicated to helping you successfully achieve your real estate goals.
Our services includes: Global Luxury Marketing, Global Luxury Sales, Residential Marketing, Residential Sales, Residential Rentals, International Sales, Vacation Rentals, Fractional Sales.
Whether you are a licensed agent or you are seeking your real estate license, your application is welcome.
Send your Résumé to Susan Thompson with subject line RECRUITING email@example.com
Get in Touch!
Never Miss A New Property
Get notified any time there’s a new home on the market in this neighborhood!
Don’t worry! We’ll never spam you or sell your details. You can unsubscribe whenever you’d like.